Business process outsourcing is the subcontracting of services or operations to a third-party company. Referred to as online outsourcing we typically provide services executed with many fine resources and great team of minds. With redundant connectivity, segregated data and voice channels, our outsourcing solution can satisfy your need for a call center or professional outsourcing solutions.
Many clients believe that integrating an international business process outsourcing partner into their business model is a long complex process. With our web based client system all your information is centrally located and part of our online outsourcing solution. A dashboard keeps track of your employees logging in and out, posting scheduling, as well as updates. Call4Peace takes special care and time in analyzing where an employee will fit into your organization, recruiting candidates with the proper qualifications, and matching corporate culture, we aim to make the process of outsourcing services or projects as simple and expeditious as possible.
How to get Started
1. Define personnel needs. We base this on careful analysis of your operations, interviews with the management and executive teams, and our previous experience providing employees. Identifying your existing teams and getting to know the tasks that make up your operations. Define the processes that you want to have performed clearly. Determining the true cost of existing departments and employees.
2. Customized Solution. After thorough consultation and analysis we provide functional plans that include; the number of agents, skill sets required, pricing, step by step operational integration instructions, and a timetable for completion.
3. Recruiting. Pulling from our database of already interviewed candidates, our local network, and positive local reputation we recruit potential candidates.
4. Interviewing and Screening. Our Human Resources department puts each candidate through 3 levels of interviews including; background checks, reference checks, 3rd party proficiency tests, and questions targeted towards finding hard working, trustworthy, and professional candidates.
5. Hiring. We present the best candidates to our client for a final screening. Only with client approval will an employee start working on a campaign.
6. Training. Each new hire goes through orientation which includes; an introduction to our company’s tools and resources, how to effectively work remotely, and documentation of tasks.
7. On-site management - An on site manager insures that your employee is on task, oversees performance appraisals, and initiates discussions on strategies for improving performance.